In the process of synthetic cast iron such as making Cast Iron Corner Hook, the following problems are often encountered:
1. The production quality is not stable, and nitrogen gas holes often appear in the casting.
2. There are few graphite nodules in ductile iron and some graphite nodules are large in diameter.
3. Some casting defects, such as high strength and hardness, slag inclusion and long smelting time, occur in castings produced by synthetic cast iron process.
4. What are the requirements for adding carbon additives in the synthetic cast iron process? How to use carburizer rationally;
5. Using synthetic cast iron process, I don't know how to use raw materials correctly;
In fact, we are Cast Corner Hook Provider Supplier. We sincerely hope new and old customers to consult us and understand our products! Of course, you can also visit our website, which has various Home Functional Decorations Handicrafts.